Why Your Business Needs a Free Online Store
Is your business selling online? If not it’s definitely something you should consider. eCommerce retail sales have risen drastically in recent years from $81 billion in 2005 to a projected $144 billion in 2010 according to a study by JupiterResearch. With the ecom , advent of free online store solutions selling online is easier and more affordable than ever. If you aren’t selling online here are few points to consider:
- Selling online will expand your customer area. – In a physical store you are limited to customers who pass through your doors. A web store has worldwide reach allowing you to reach customers you wouldn’t have normally been able to sell to. This is especially important in rural areas or if you’re physical store is in an out-of-the-way area.
- A web store will add to your bottom line.– Often orders will be placed at your online web store which you would normally not have gotten in a physical store. A customer may wish to order after hours or may simply not want to make the trip to your store however may buy if they can do so online. These additional sales can add to your bottom line, especially important in this economy.
- A web store can promote in-store sales.– A free web store can provide valuable presale information to customers who are shopping around to make a purchase. This can lead to increased in-store sales. This is especially true for large ticket items.
- Web stores are easy to use.– Gone are the days of having to be a programming to set up or maintain a web store. Many free web store solutions on the market today require no knowledge to set up or maintain the website. This allows you to sell online without advanced computer or HTML knowledge.
- Free online stores add to your bottom line without adding costs.– How many business investments can you say this about? Setting up a free online web store costs you nothing but its return can be huge. Your only real investment in setting up a free online store is the time it takes to set it up.